Klein HD213-9NE 9'' High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Plastic-dipped handles* for comfort and ease of identification.
- *Journeyman pliers available for some styles. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- SKU: 47441160
- Mfg Part Number: HD213-9NE
- Weight: 1.14 LB