Milwaukee 1-9/16" Spline Rotary Hammer 5316-21
This product is available by special order only. Please call us at (704) 333-3133 for availability.
Get optimal power for concrete drilling and chipping applications.The 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer offers a heavy-duty 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy, plus 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM for fast, solid performance, even when drilling in hard aggregate. Constant Power Technology (CPT™) ensures consistent drilling power for the toughest applications handled by electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractors.
A 12-position chipping adjustment lets you maintain the ideal hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and two-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
- SKU: 58645316
- Mfg Part Number: 5316-21
- Dimensions: 17.5x18.5x6.0
- Weight: 15.00 LB
- Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT™ - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation