Klein D2000-28 8-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers Heavy Duty
- Custom US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- *Journeyman pliers available for some styles. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- 2000 Series - Heavy-duty cutting knives. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- SKU: 47442386
- Mfg Part Number: D2000-28
- Weight: 0.60 LB